1. A tube of Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain to add the perfect hint of color to your makeup looks while moisturizing your lips with olive and avocado butters.
3. A pack of Unicornucopia Unicorn Poop marshmallow candy, which’ll be the perfect treat for you and your little ones.
4. A show-stopping striped dress — which features three-quarter length sleeves and an elastic waist — you can rock all season long.
5. A jar of Coco & Eve Like A Virgin hair masque for treating dry and damaged hair with ingredients like argan oil, shea butter, and essence of fig.
6. A copy of Children of Blood and Bone to follow Zélie Adebola’s thrilling battle against the crown prince as she fights to protect her gift of magic and her people.
7. A felt organizer insert that’ll help bring some order to your purse or tote bag, ensuring you won’t have to fight to find your phone or ID at the bottom of your bag.
9. A copy of The Dark Knight Trilogy to take another trip to Gotham to witness the Dark Knight’s chilling battle against the city’s endless roster of villains.
11. A copy of Lettering and Modern Calligraphy, which’ll provide tips and tricks to make learning to letter just a little easier.
14. A Totally Bamboo salt box — which features a magnetic swivel closure — so you can salt or sugar the rims of your margarita and martini glasses or prevent your cooking salt’s grains from sticking together.
15. A pretty digital watch with a jelly band which'll be a standout addition to your accessories game.
17. An adorable polka dot sleeveless dress — which includes an adjustable tie waist — you can wear to a party or even on a date night.
19. A jar of Dermablend Loose Setting Powder for mattifying your makeup and helping it stay in place for up to 16 hours.
20. An O magazine subscription to keep you up to date on the latest in culture, style, and entertainment.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.