22 Awesome Products From Amazon To Put On Your Wish List
A hair-tools caddy, foot mask, 100-pack of pretty gel pens, and 19 other things you’ll want to add to your wish list ASAP.
1. A caddy to store all your hair tools so you’ll never lose precious styling time untangling cords or hunting down your curling irons, blow dryer, or flat iron again.
2. A Soft Touch Foot Peel Mask formulated with natural ingredients and botanical extracts to treat dry and calloused feet in JUST one to two weeks.
3. A slightly dramatic Gardenzilla statue that's about to make your garden or yard a gnome-free zone.
4. A cute pair of color-blocked joggers that'll transition perfectly from the gym to your post-workout errands.
6. A waterproof tray for storing your wet shoes or serving as a mat for pet food and water bowls, keeping your floors from turning into a puddle-filled mess.
8. A pretty pack of gel pens you can use to bring life to your lovely drawings or decorate your journal or planner.
9. A pretty Kate Spade New York bangle, which’ll be the standout new member of your accessories collection.
10. A lovely panorama Perky-Pet bird feeder so you can treat your neighborhood birdies and enjoy their beauty from all angles.
12. A copy of Forks Over Knives for switching up your cooking routine with some plant-based meals that are still tasty AF.
16. A bottle of Era Organics Face & Body Wash designed to cleanse your skin and reduce irritation with the help of ingredients like aloe and manuka honey.
17. A Hogwarts Astronomy Tower 3D jigsaw puzzle so you can get just a little closer to living out your wizard dreams.
18. An expandable pots and pans organizer to save you from headache of tearing through your kitchen cabinets to find the cookware you need but can never locate.
19. A hairbrush safe to stash away items in the most clever way while also keeping your locks looking amazing.
20. A The Chronicles of Narnia Collector's Edition audiobook so you can enjoy the adventures or C.S. Lewis’s Narnia in an exciting new way.
21. An O, The Oprah Magazine subscription, which’ll fill your life with tools and tips to help you live your BEST life.
22. Harry Potter: The Complete Collection, so you can take a journey to Hogwarts WHENEVER you feel like it.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.