1. Vegan bath bombs to make bathtime as magical as a unicorn eating a golden carrot. You have to admit that’s pretty damn magical.
3. An exciting Cards Against Humanity game, which may spark some hilariously ridiculous drama at your next get-together.
5. A SwissGear laptop backpack for toting everything you need through the expedition that is life — or for just carrying your crap to class.
7. A set of no-tie laces so you’ll never have to worry about loose shoe strings effing up your fashions.
10. A bottle of gel exfoliator to gently remove dead skin cells without the use of any harsh chemicals.
11. A jar of clay pore cleanser free of additives, fragrances, or animal products for refreshing your skin in a natural way.
12. A vibrant Cuisinart knives set so you’ll have a permanent rainbow located conveniently in your kitchen.
16. A bottomless drain cover to increase the amount of water your tub can hold — so a shallow tub won’t take all the luxury out of bathtime.
17. A PopLite hot air popper that'll transform your home into a movie theater in less than three minutes.
18. A lovely set of eye makeup brushes great for creating all the glamourous looks of your beauty blogger dreams.
19. Food storage containers you can use to pack away all those tasty leftovers or get your meal prep plans back on track.
20. A wireless, waterproof suction cup speaker for tons of backup during your sold-out shower concerts.
21. A portable charger with a built-in flashlight to light the way while giving your devices a power boost.
23. A tube of anti-chafe balm so sweat won’t leave your thighs, neck, or arms feeling irritated when working out or enjoying other activities.
Give it up for the Amazon MVPs
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.