Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently “trending.”
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week.
1. A vibrant neon dress you can wear as a bathing suit cover-up — or even rock offshore while running errands.
2. A jumbo, slow-rising peach-scented squishy toy to relieve stress and keep you entertained in the cutest way.
3. A copy of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People for a little inspiration to make some personal changes that'll improve your life.
4. A chimney starter system to evenly light charcoal so you can get to grilling quicker than ever.
5. A pretty floor-length floral dress that’s as comfortable as it's fierce.
6. A jar of SPF 50 face sunscreen with aloe and vitamin E for added protection for sensitive skin.
7. A sturdy natural-bristle brush you can use to dry brush your skin to reveal a healthier glow.
8. A super cute Gazillion bubble machine to add some extra fun to your little one’s next playdate or upcoming birthday party.
9. A four-in-one hammock float so you can splash around like a boss during your next pool party.
10. A quilted fitted mattress pad for some extra motivation to try to go to sleep on time.
11. A cast-iron grill pan with a ribbed bottom to drain fat while cooking your favorite meats to perfection.
12. A timeless Rubik’s Cube for a throwback challenge you probably still can’t crack.
13. A two-pack of disposable, non-sticky fly traps to catch the pesky little bugs with ease — no fly swatter required.
14. A 48-pack of alkaline batteries so you will never have to struggle with a dying TV remote again.
15. A 30-pack of plastic hangers to get those clothes off your floor and back inside your closet.
16. An oscillating table fan so you can keep cool on even the most dramatically hot days.
17. A fade-resistant bed sheets set to make your bed the perfect spot for your next Netflix binge.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here.
Check out last week’s post here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.