Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently “trending.”
1. An adorable triceratops taco holder to add some prehistoric greatness to dinner time.
2. A sleek pair of rimless polarized sunglasses — because there’s no such thing as having too many shades.
3. A super stylish pair of strappy sandals you’ll put into heavy rotation all spring and summer.
4. An epic Star Wars accordion sun visor to keep your car’s interior from heating up like the Millennium Falcon’s engine.
5. A set of silicone makeup sponges you can use to apply your foundation or even your highlighter.
6. A beautiful set of colorful gel pens, which are all you need to design your next masterpiece.
7. An enchanted fairy garden kit to decorate your home with a mini dish of magic.
8. A pack of pretty iPhone USB charger cables so you’ll always have a backup plug for work, home, or to carry around in your bag.
9. A bag of live ladybugs to help protect your plants from tiny predators that can damage them.
10. A buckle-free belt, which is a comfortable solution for pants that refuse to stay on your waist.
11. A stainless steel pineapple de-corer to take all the drama out of cutting a fresh pineapple.
12. A copy of the beloved classic Where the Wild Things Are, so you can treat yourself to another exciting adventure with Max.
13. A cute set of of colorful toy boats your little one won't want to put down during bath time.
14. A set of anti-tip straps to prevent your flat screen TV from tumbling off its stand.
15. A bottle of Neutrogena Naturals facial cleanser, which features a gentle formula made without harsh chemical sulfates or dyes.
16. An All Eyez on Me vinyl to celebrate the iconic 2Pac’s induction into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
17. A reversible patio mat with UV protection to keep it from fading — so it won't ruin the look of your outdoor oasis.
18. A sporty Casio digital strap watch with a backlight so you’ll never have to struggle to find the time.
19. A subscription to Popular Science to keep you updated on the latest trends and innovations happening in technology and science.
20. And a soprano ukulele starter kit that'll have you quickly singing a new tune.
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here.
Check out last week’s post here.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.