Here’s What People Are Buying On Amazon Right Now
Movers and Shakers is a list of products on Amazon that are currently rising in the ranking. This week: a dinosaur taco holder, rimless sunglasses, and a Star Wars sun visor.
Amazon has a list of products called “Movers and Shakers,” which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently “trending.”
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week.
2. A sleek pair of rimless polarized sunglasses — because there’s no such thing as having too many shades.
4. An epic Star Wars accordion sun visor to keep your car’s interior from heating up like the Millennium Falcon’s engine.
8. A pack of pretty iPhone USB charger cables so you’ll always have a backup plug for work, home, or to carry around in your bag.
10. A buckle-free belt, which is a comfortable solution for pants that refuse to stay on your waist.
12. A copy of the beloved classic Where the Wild Things Are, so you can treat yourself to another exciting adventure with Max.
15. A bottle of Neutrogena Naturals facial cleanser, which features a gentle formula made without harsh chemical sulfates or dyes.
16. An All Eyez on Me vinyl to celebrate the iconic 2Pac’s induction into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
17. A reversible patio mat with UV protection to keep it from fading — so it won't ruin the look of your outdoor oasis.
18. A sporty Casio digital strap watch with a backlight so you’ll never have to struggle to find the time.
19. A subscription to Popular Science to keep you updated on the latest trends and innovations happening in technology and science.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.