We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A BagPodz reusable bags system to tote groceries home and save them from losing cabinet space to a collection of leftover plastic or paper bags (and, you know, to help save the environment, too).
2. A "Why I Love You" journal so the two can gain a better understanding of each other as they share their love story in the journal's pages.
3. A coordinating set of Abercrombie & Fitch puffer jackets for keeping them cozy as they show what #CoupleStyleGoals REALLY look like.
4. A simple set of striped dishes to give their dinnerware collection some classic style — especially if they just started living together or purchased a new home.
5. A 32-pound set of dumbbells you can gift to the duo kicking off some new fitness plans — so they'll have the motivation to work out even when they can't make it to the gym.
6. A classic KitchenAid 5-quart stand mixer for the couple who loves getting creative in the kitchen — it'll be as pretty on their counter as it is functional.
7. Or app-controlled Perfect Bake Pro scale so they can bake up some yummy sweets that’ll warm their hearts and tummies.
8. An over-the-cabinet hair-tools holder to bring some order to their bathroom if you're worried about your own safety every time you have to use it.
9. A dope set of Stance Monstars socks any Space Jam-obsessed couple will be more than happy to share.
10. An adorable Free Country hooded dog jacket — designed with water-resistant fabric and down filling — so their precious pup will be safe from whatever the elements throw their way.
11. A set of handmade glass straws for elegantly protecting the teeth of the duo who LIVE on iced coffee.
12. A Squatty Potty so their bathroom time can be so much better — making for an unexpected gift that keeps on giving.
13. A Perfect Drink Pro system that'll transform any couple into a pair of badass bartenders, making their house parties even more epic.
14. A set of sex checks, which'll give them some steamy bedroom challenges to take on.
15. A retro-style three-in-one breakfast station for the couple who could live off of breakfast foods alone.
16. A comfy Brooklinen sheets bundle so they can finally enjoy a night of rest on a matching set of super-comfy sheets.
17. A Philadelphia Eagles cornhole set that'll guarantee your favorite Eagles-loving duo will be tailgate icons on the next game day.
18. A nonstick bakeware set so they can cook up some amazing dishes in that toaster oven they probably never use.
19. A set of metal trunks with rose-gold hardware for a practical storage solution that'll add some attitude to their home.
20. A set of cleaning mats that'll be the perfect stocking stuffer for any makeup-loving couple who need a simple way to keep their brushes clean.
21. A Dollar Cocktail Club subscription for the pair who love a good drink, so they can experiment with new cocktail mixes and flavors every month.
22. Or a House Plant Box to gift them a new houseplant, succulent, or air plant they'll love forever (or as long as they can keep it alive).
23. And a gorgeous set of Juniper custom-bound Harry Potter books with a beautiful illustration of the Hogwarts Express across the books’ spines to take their bookshelf to fabulous new levels.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.