1. Haku is a 4-month-old river otter.
2. She's a new resident at Tokyo's Sunshine City Aquarium.
3. Her name translates to "white," a reference to the color of her fur, which is unique for the species (it generally shades darker as they mature).
4. Too young to join the adults in the aquarium's otter exhibit, Haku acts as an ambassador, greeting visitors along with her handler.
5. She also finds the time to check on her fellow residents.
6. Like most otters, Haku is naturally curious and friendly, but occasionally likes to play it coy.
7. Here she is assessing the scene during a quiet moment.
Warning: Extreme cuteness at the 1:48 mark.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!