1. This is a baby harbor seal. He was born on May 1st at the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, California, and he is adorable. ADORBS, I say!
2. Here he is with his mother, Shelby. She's lived at the aquarium since 1998, and this is her second pup in as many years.
3. Mom has yet to name him, but the public can share their suggestions via the Aquarium's "Adopt An Animal" program. (Clearly a source of distress for the little guy...)
4. "We'll get you a proper name, soon, son. I promise!"
5. "Awww, you're the best, Mom."
6. What do you think he should be named? I vote for Sealy Dan but you should post your ideas in the comments below!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!