Black cats get a bad rap — in part because of the short story of the same name by Edgar Allen Poe — but real kitty connoisseurs know that they’re sweet and lovable companions. In honor of Halloween, the best of the bunch are compiled below!
32. This Russian cat that has decided in no uncertain terms that the dance party is over. OVER.
It’s only the sweetest thing I’ve seen on the Internet this year, NBD.
19. The (unnamed) cat from Coraline.
To the surprise of his veterinarians, Caffrey has adapted to his new condition with aplomb, regaining “near perfect balance” with help from his doting owners and supporters. #herocat
Source: SWNS TV
12. The telepathic cat from 1999’s “Go”. It knows you’re tripping balls on Ecstasy right now.
9. Salem, the talking cat from “Sabrina The Teenage Witch”.
3. The black cat slinking about at the 2:34 mark of the video for “Stray Cat Strut”.
- The CEO of Uber has ordered an "urgent investigation" into an engineer's claim that she repeatedly experienced workplace sexism.