1. Cliffhouse Bistro, Mount Norquay
2. YYCFoodTrucks, Calgary
3. C200, The Crimson in Jasper National Park
Even if you're not staying at the Crimson in Jasper, you should stop by C200 for a diverse international menu, including sushi rolls, pad thai, and jambalaya. The view from both the restaurant and the rooms is of Jasper National Park, so you're guaranteed mountains on mountains on mountains.
4. Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, Banff National Park
5. Fairmont Hotel MacDonald, Edmonton
7. Ship And Anchor Pub, Calgary
8. Sky360, Calgary
Rotating restaurants have a reputation for being focused more on the view than the food, but if you've ever eaten at Sky 360, you'd forget what you've ever heard about these "novelty" spots; your stunning 360-degree view of Calgary will be perfectly paired with mouthwatering crab cakes and Albertan bison ribs.