1. So there’s this guy. His name is Craig Cobb. He’s a resident of North Dakota and a self-identified white supremacist.
According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, Cobb’s on a crusade to turn the tiny town of Leith, North Dakota into a white supremacist haven, buying property and encouraging those of like minds to move in. (According to Wikipedia, the town has only one black resident).
6. Let’s join her, shall we?
11. The episode airs November 18th.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good🛀