1. So there’s this guy. His name is Craig Cobb. He’s a resident of North Dakota and a self-identified white supremacist.
According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, Cobb’s on a crusade to turn the tiny town of Leith, North Dakota into a white supremacist haven, buying property and encouraging those of like minds to move in. (According to Wikipedia, the town has only one black resident).
6. Let’s join her, shall we?
11. The episode airs November 18th.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.