1. So there’s this guy. His name is Craig Cobb. He’s a resident of North Dakota and a self-identified white supremacist.
According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, Cobb’s on a crusade to turn the tiny town of Leith, North Dakota into a white supremacist haven, buying property and encouraging those of like minds to move in. (According to Wikipedia, the town has only one black resident).
6. Let’s join her, shall we?
11. The episode airs November 18th.
- Donald Trump will soon be the last Republican standing. Ohio Gov. John Kasich will reportedly end his presidential run 🇺🇸
- Prime Minister David Cameron has bowed to pressure for the UK to accept more unaccompanied child refugees.
- And Google is feeding romance novels to its artificial intelligence engine to make its products more ~conversational~.