1. At first, everything is cool.
2. Soon, you begin to notice that you're chewing a little more slowly.
3. You yawn so much you get scared that your jaw might actually unhinge.
4. You try to shake it off and push through, but the devil keeps whispering that your plate would probably make a fine pillow.
5. Before you know it you're nodding off mid-bite.
6. But you persist. You take a break to give yourself a quick pep talk.
7. You start to get super excited thinking about the bomb ass nap you're going to have at your earliest convenience.
8. And now it's time to get up.
9. If you can't go to sleep right away, you look like this until you can.
10. You try to be productive, but all you can think is:
11. People keep talking to you and you try your best to listen, but you're like:
12. And then you get cranky.
13. Then desperation sets in.
14. And when you finally do get to take that nap?
15. And as full as you are, you're already thinking about those leftovers.
Thirty-something from Louisville, KY. Made of bourbon and awesome.
Contact Tracy Clayton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.