1. As you may or may not know, Tisha Campbell-Martin, best known as Martin Payne’s wife, Gina, on Martin, married actor Duane Martin in 1996.
Duane Martin is known for appearing in movies like Above the Rim and White Men Can’t Jump, and currently stars with his wife on Real Husbands of Hollywood.
2. Their wedding video is on YouTube and if you’re a fan of black TV and music from the 90s, it will rock your entire world.
The soundtrack includes such 90s staples as Whitney Houston’s “I’m Every Woman,” Will Smith’s “Summertime,” and Brian McKnight’s “Never Felt This Way.” Hit play on one of your choosing and then check out who was in attendance.
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he'll move on to other issues.
- The Republican health care bill is "anti-woman," said the president of Planned Parenthood, whose organization would be defunded by the legislation.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍