1. Rapper Azealia Banks on Tuesday took some shots at fellow rapper T.I.’s wife, Tiny, on Twitter.
This is the latest advent in a long-standing feud between Banks and T.I., whose collaborator Iggy Azalea, a onetime rival of Banks, is currently burning up the charts.
Yesterday, Banks tweeted, “U want no mediocre but…have you seen your wife?” The tweet, since deleted, was a reference to T.I.’s new song “No Mediocre” featuring Iggy Azalea.
6. When T.I. got word of Azealia’s shade, he posted a picture of her on Instagram and threw some insults and physical threats.
In addition to calling her a “musty mouthed thot bot bad body syphillis lipped rectum vomit unimportant ugly monstrosity of a maggot-ass bitch,” he also said, “If you ever speak ill of my family again… I will end you.” He then noted that “people fall down stairs daily” and advised her to watch her step.
7. Though Banks may have made some veiled threats of her own…
11. She threatened T.I. with a lawsuit once he took it there.
13. T.I.’s rep declined to comment on the incident.
- Jury deadlocked in trial of Michael Slager, former South Carolina police officer charged with murder in fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The US Commission on Civil Rights will visit the campsite where people have protested the Dakota Access Pipeline for months.
- Donald Trump and his supporters have filed lawsuits to stop Jill Stein's vote recount in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
- Mall of America, the largest mall in the country, is hosting its first ever black Santa 🎅🏿