1. Rapper Azealia Banks on Tuesday took some shots at fellow rapper T.I.’s wife, Tiny, on Twitter.
This is the latest advent in a long-standing feud between Banks and T.I., whose collaborator Iggy Azalea, a onetime rival of Banks, is currently burning up the charts.
Yesterday, Banks tweeted, “U want no mediocre but…have you seen your wife?” The tweet, since deleted, was a reference to T.I.’s new song “No Mediocre” featuring Iggy Azalea.
6. When T.I. got word of Azealia’s shade, he posted a picture of her on Instagram and threw some insults and physical threats.
In addition to calling her a “musty mouthed thot bot bad body syphillis lipped rectum vomit unimportant ugly monstrosity of a maggot-ass bitch,” he also said, “If you ever speak ill of my family again… I will end you.” He then noted that “people fall down stairs daily” and advised her to watch her step.
7. Though Banks may have made some veiled threats of her own…
11. She threatened T.I. with a lawsuit once he took it there.
13. T.I.’s rep declined to comment on the incident.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.
- British banks got hit hard, and their European peers were hit even harder.
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."