1. Chris Williams is a barber and owner of the barbershop Razor Sharp in Tupelo, Mississippi, and he has some seriously amazing skills.
This before-and-after photo is just one example of what he can do.
You didn’t see arcs this clean in any of your geometry classes.
If you’re feeling nauseous, it’s because those waves got you seasick.
7. And lines so sharp they might draw blood if you touch them.
8. DO NOT TOUCH YOUR SCREEN: That edge just might slice the tip of your finger right off.
9. Watching him work is a truly beautiful thing.
It’s like watching a poem being written, a symphony being conducted.
11. This man’s razor was clearly dipped in the blood of Jesus.
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Scott Pruitt, Donald Trump's pick for EPA chief, refused to say at his confirmation hearing if he would recuse himself from lawsuits he filed against the EPA.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺