2. But she recently showed what a class act she is after accidentally dropping and breaking L.A. Police Chief Steve Soboroff’s phone.
4. She tweeted an apology and later announced that she would be donating $25,000 to a fund for the families of fallen officers.
5. She also signed the broken phone, which is currently being auctioned off for the Los Angeles Police Foundation. The current bid is $30,000.
6. They still managed a picture after the phone’s untimely demise, and are using the picture to sell the LAPD wristbands to raise more money for the Los Angeles Police Foundation.
Soboroff tweeted that Rihanna can break his new phone at the next Clippers game because having Rihanna break something of yours is quite the (profitable) honor.
- Caitlyn Jenner told President Trump that his administration's rollback of protections for transgender kids was a "disaster."
- Recreational marijuana needs "greater enforcement" of federal law, said Spicer, pitting the White House against eight states that legalized its use.
- A researcher with Human Rights Watch was denied entry into Israel after the country's government called the organization "propaganda."
- Beyoncé has pulled out of performing at Coachella, citing doctors' advice about keeping a less rigorous schedule while pregnant 🐝😭