2. But she recently showed what a class act she is after accidentally dropping and breaking L.A. Police Chief Steve Soboroff’s phone.
4. She tweeted an apology and later announced that she would be donating $25,000 to a fund for the families of fallen officers.
5. She also signed the broken phone, which is currently being auctioned off for the Los Angeles Police Foundation. The current bid is $30,000.
6. They still managed a picture after the phone’s untimely demise, and are using the picture to sell the LAPD wristbands to raise more money for the Los Angeles Police Foundation.
Soboroff tweeted that Rihanna can break his new phone at the next Clippers game because having Rihanna break something of yours is quite the (profitable) honor.
- Congressional Republicans have made it clear that they disagree with Trump's plan on how to keep jobs in the US.
- At least 36 people died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Prosecutors say murder charges are possible.
- Facebook, Microsoft, Twitter, and YouTube are teaming up to target and remove terrorist content on their platforms 💻📌
- Adult Swim's alt-right comedy show didn't last long. They canceled it after 1 season following fierce criticism ❌📺