That said, the Olivia-Fitz union, popularly called Olitz, is kind of a horrible thing.
It had to be said. Here’s why:
1. Fitz is the opposite of a good person.
He’s an adulterer who emotionally abuses both his wife and his mistress, murdered a woman dying of cancer in a hospital, and shot down a plane full of civilians. Let us not be too blinded by his brooding good looks to forget all that.
7. The ridiculousness is spreading beyond the show with “Terry.”
A walk through the SS Terry hashtag on Tumblr is full of rabid, crazed fans rooting for the Kerry-Tony hybrid in real life. Come on, guys. They’re both married to other people! Kerry is pregnant! It’s just a show! Stop the madness.
8. It really is time for Mellie to get her propers.
She has her faults, sure, but come on. The things she has endured for the sake of the man she loves, only to have him flaunt his side lady in her face — the joy she’d get with the obliteration of Olitz would be so worth it.
- Arkansas has carried out the first double execution since 2000. The state had scheduled 8 executions before a key drug expires.
- "Stealthing," or purposefully removing a condom during sex without consent, has become a new trend. But victims say it is another form of assault.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- A popular app changed the name of a filter after people complained it whitewashes them. The filter still lightens your skin though 🤔