First, let's get the obvious out of the way: Olivia Pope and President Fitzgerald Grant are devastatingly attractive people.
Sometimes the two of them are super duper cute.
They also have amazing chemistry.
That said, the Olivia-Fitz union, popularly called Olitz, is kind of a horrible thing.
It had to be said. Here's why:
1. Fitz is the opposite of a good person.
2. As far as Olivia knows, the man she wants to marry murdered her mother.
3. Olivia is a wishy washy mess held together by great sounding, fast-talking speeches.
4. Their relationship is waaaaaay unhealthy.
5. Speaking of Jake, he's a MUCH better choice.
6. The Olitz back-and-forth is sooooo boring now.
7. The ridiculousness is spreading beyond the show with "Terry."
8. It really is time for Mellie to get her propers.
In conclusion, #BanOlitz.
Thirty-something from Louisville, KY. Made of bourbon and awesome.
Contact Tracy Clayton at email@example.com.
Got a confidential tip? Submit it here.