1. It isn’t said often enough: President Obama is a very handsome man.
2. When he smiles…
4. Good heavens, that smile.
5. He’s just as handsome when he brings it down to a grin.
6. And when he bites that lip.
Is it hot in here or is it me? (Spoiler: It’s me.)
7. He smolders when he is looking stately and serious.
9. And in quiet, pensive moments.
Mr. President, seen above, is pondering whether or not it’s legal for a Commander-In-Chief to be so freaking fly.
11. He’s gorgeous even when he’s goofing around.
RAR RAR I AM PRESIDENT, I’M GONNA GIT YOU!
12. And especially when he’s showing off his athletic skills.
Excellent form, Mr. President. Excellent form indeed.
13. And have you seen what this man does to a well-tailored suit?
14. Even his sad-looking faces are adorable.
Don’t you just want to hug him and never let him go, ever in your life, not for a second?!
15. He’s alluring when he rolls up his sleeves and gets down to business.
17. The president is attractive from far away…
18. …And especially so up close.
19. Why hello, perfectly squared jawline.
How are you today?
20. That profile. That amazing, velvety-looking skin that probably feels like a coalition of baby’s butt cheeks.
Oh to be a glove upon that hand, that I may touch that cheek!
21. He’s especially hot when he hangs out in the rain…
22. …And he gets all dewy and his skin glows a golden brown.
24. And most of all, that physique.
P.S. - As if all that wasn’t enough, HE CAN SING.
- Barack Obama had his final press conference as president, defending his legacy and vowing to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake."
- Donald Trump's pick for health secretary, Tom Price, refused to say at his confirmation hearing whether or not he would cut Medicare and Medicaid.
- It's official: Scientists announced today that 2016 was the hottest year on record and that greenhouse gases are to blame ♨️️🌍
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺