Firstly: "Ladyrific" is a state of mind, not a definition. Also - I just made it up. Point is, YOU have the power to transform anything into being Ladyrific...including outer space.
1. Or, For Instance, A Ninja Turtle Figurine Cast In Fine China?
2. This FIERCE Sailor Moon Gundam
3. Don't Forget This Tastfully Bedazzled Gundam Figurine
Just remember - you can totally bedazzle a Gundam You can ALSO bedazzle...
4. Here's a Gun That Fires Pink Teddy Bears!!!
5. Need a Holiday Stocking Stuffer? How About These Pastel Army Men Ornaments?
6. Or - for something less season-specific - These Framed Army Men?
Is it Just Me or are Those Army Men Ladyrific AND Slightly Wes Anderson-y?
7. Okay, Here Are Some (Awesome) Engineering Toys for Girls (of course boys can play too!)
Close-up of one of the (awesome) engineering toys in the video:
8. Or There's This Nerf "HeartBreaker" Bow
I wonder what Katniss would think...
9. Then There's These Smiling Poop Cellphone Charms
Which Can Only Be Explained As:
10. And This Rocking...er...car?
No, wait. THIS Car!
11. There's Also This Zombie
12. And This "Hello Kitty" Camping Tent
Yup, it's a pretend tent for pretend camping where the weather forecast is always: a chance of rainbows and scattered butterflies expected.
13. But, If You're One of Those People With Less Of An Imagination,
What if you just need something that is suited for your tiny hands to hold? Something that can maybe love you back?
14. Check Out This TOY POODLE! It comes in a completely unnatural (but no less DELIGHTful) pink.
Seriously though. Dogs aren't actually toys. Please don't dye them.
But let's be real. Isn't it nice to see that some toy-makers are getting the message and making toys that everyone can have fun with?
Isn't that the definition of "progress?" That and maybe:
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!