1. Some shots require letting go of your natural sense of fear.
2. Other shots require going out on a literal ledge for the perfect angle.
3. Sometimes you have to go head to head with a stampede.
4. Or get creative with a telephoto lens.
5. Other shots require squaring off with Mother Nature.
6. Sometimes you need to go digging for the perfect location.
7. Or spend a year building up your endurance.
8. If you're really into heights, a plane is the only way to get the perfect shot.
9. Selfies require bravery too.
10. Some shots require walking straight into very hot conditions.
11. Or very cold conditions.
12. Sometimes you have to get fully embedded in your subject matter.
13. And other times you might need to go to the ends of the Earth.
Whether you're a photographer or not. Good things usually result from bold choices.
Take this survey. It's almost like taking a quiz!
Do not attempt any of the activities included within this post.