1. Take a dip in a lake that's in an island that's also in a lake.
2. Check out the Milford Sound by kayak.
3. Actually, check it out any way you want.
4. Enjoy the rich coffee culture in the country that invented the flat white.
5. Eat a super-tasty fresh crayfish from this cool little fish-and-chip shop right on the beach.
6. Meet the local wildlife. While they won't try kill you like Australia’s wildlife, they're still pretty ~dangerous~.
Definitely watch out for kea birds: They’re cheeky and steal stuff.