1. The Pattern of The Primes
When you arrange all the numbers in a spiral grid, and highlight the primes, a fascinating pattern appears. This is the Ulam Spiral.
2. The Sunflower Spiral
Only with an angle of 137.508 do you get the most beautiful (and efficient) pattern. It does look good spinning though.
3. Regular Polygons
How to draw a perfect pentagon in 2 seconds!
4. Maths and Music
There’s some beautiful maths behind the sound of a theremin, but it explains why the thing sounds so awful.
5. Finding Factors
Numbers explode. See each number split into its prime factorisation.
6. The Enigma Machine
Tap the keys and watch the enigma dance.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- A lawsuit has been filed against a renowned UC Berkeley professor who allegedly sexually harassed and assaulted a former student and employee.