1. 1. His Disney parody is flat-out BRILLIANT.
Just, you know, hittin’ up some topics like BP, our government, and bestiality. No big.
2. 2. George Takei loves him. GEORGE TAKEI, people!
Noting like having Facebook’s #1 influencer give you mad props.
3. 3. He’s a Harry Potter fan (who isn’t?!) and recaps all 7 books in just 99 seconds
“Yo Harry, you a wizard!”
4. 4. Lord of the Rings, too.
My Precious, indeed.
5. 5. He goes to The University of Texas.
6. 6. He was on The Glee Project, and here are his audition videos:
8. 7. He’s FUNNY.
9. …in that great Steve-Kardynal-video-confession kind of way.
LIFE-SIZE CARDBOARD GANDALF.
10. 8. He has relationship woes like the rest of us.
“I hope you die, you stupid b*itch!” <— Who hasn’t been there?
11. 9. He can white-boy rap.
12. 10. And beatbox.
Remember his name.
13. 11. His video editing skills are off the chain.
14. 12. HE IS JUST SO. DAMN. TALENTED.
Movie Villain Medley written to Lady Gaga tunes. GAGA, people! And that voice.
15. 13. But most importantly, he loves us.
It’s so mutual, Jon.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Several people were stabbed during a white nationalist protest in Sacramento.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.
- Brexit fallout turns into political chaos in Britain: More than 10 opposition party members resigned in an effort to force Jeremy Corbyn to quit.