1. Discovering fan fiction for the first time.
2. Happily browsing a fan fiction site for hours, even when you're tired.
3. Making sure your fan fic author profile fit you as a writer and a person.
4. How it feels to complete/publish your first fan fic.
5. Dealing with flamers and trolls who comment on your profile or story.
6. Realizing that your fan fic has over a hundred reviews.
7. Reading the perfect fandom crossover fan fic.
8. Waiting for the author to update the fan fic.
9. Having a character who died in a fandom brought back to life.
10. Reading about fandom couples that aren't canon.
11. Reading fan fiction until the next book, season, video game, etc.
12. This quote from Rainbow Rowell's novel FanGirl.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!