1 cup baking soda
1 cup vinegar
Lemon peels (or another citrus)
1. Rinse your sink with water.
2. Sprinkle it with baking soda. Scrub. Rinse.
3. Fill a small bowl in your sink with vinegar.
4. Soak several paper towels in the vinegar. Line your sink with them.
5. Put one cup of baking soda and one cup of vinegar in the drain. Let it fizz.
6. Pour hot water down the drain.
7. Put some citrus peels down the drain. Run the garbage disposal.
8. Wipe down your sink with the vinegar-soaked paper towels.
9. Rinse for a sparkly clean sink!