Misting the gentle aroma of your favorite essential oil in your home is AMAZE — but, TBH, we don't all want to spend upwards of 40 hard-earned dollars on a diffuser.
Fortunately, there's a borderline genius hack that lets you achieve the same ~relaxing~ effect for FREE.
You probably already own everything you need for this hack too! Here's how it works — in five simple steps:
1. Get yourself a clothespin.
2. Put four globs of hot glue on it.
3. Stick a lil' cotton pompom to each glob.
4. Put a couple drops of your chosen essential oil (pssst...go for eucalyptus) on each pompom.
5. Clip the pin to an air vent in your home — or in you car — to create a reusable diffuser!
The airflow from the vent will waft the scent of the oil from the pompoms throughout your space.
Boom. You've got yourself a DIY diffuser — and more money in your bank account.
BTW, here are some more helpful posts about essential oils: