1. Urban transportation will be easier than ever.
2. We'll decide whatever we want to study in school.
3. Your house will clean itself!
4. You'll be able to track your health with wearable technology.
5. 3D-printed organs might be a reality.
Not only are 3D printers being used to print food, toys, and jewelry, but they're also being used to create organs! 3D-printed prosthetic limbs can be tailored specifically to the patient, serving as useful guides to surgeons during reconstructive surgery. Scientists are currently attempting to build a human heart with a 3D printer.
6. You won't need a power outlet in order to charge your phone.
7. Travel will be limitless.
8. Going to the office will actually be kind of cool.
9. Injury-proof cars will help you stay safe on the road.
10. There will be speakers for the hearing impaired.
Ripple is a project that explores listening through touch and sight, rather than through sound. The speaker-like object transmits multi-toned vibrations, while also creating sound waves that the hearing impaired can detect.