2. Like, why is “gay” a swearword?
3. The product description reads like someone who’s gone mad after getting trapped in the chick lit section of Waterstones for three weeks.
5. The suggested age range is… um.
Oh god, everything they told us about the sinister gay conspiracy to indoctrinate our children was true.
6. Still, I’m convinced. I would definitely like to buy this inflatable g*y best friend.
@julesmattsson @journodave @jessbrammar It was ‘withdrawn from sale’ a couple of months ago apparently
8. You massive spoilsports, Tesco. Pitchforks down, everybody :-(
First mental patients, now this. Who the fuck is signing off on this shit? @Tesco http://t.co/8RkVy80tF7
Gay Star News
Shocking! ‘#Tesco selling inflatable ‘#gay best friend’ to ‘bitch’ with you http://t.co/dAxRX0jKQB’
10. Although Tesco seem to have a slightly different definition of “removed from our website” to everyone else.
And that thing where “gay” is a swearword is still pretty weird, guys.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER. FREQUENTLY. #GayBestFriend #Tesco #Amazon