3. They invited everybody to come along and celebrate.
8. Their 12-year-old son Andrew was there as well.
10. Also just after midnight, Sean Adl-Tabatabai and Sinclair Treadway were married not far away in Camden Town Hall.
11. Sinclair’s mum gave him a kiss before the ceremony began.
12. The ceremony was officiated by Jonathan Simpson, the mayor of Camden, who is himself gay.
16. Meanwhile, at London club Heaven, people celebrated as they counted down to midnight.
17. Kyle Emerson & Richie Wood got married at midnight in Sheffield.
18. Their MP, Yvette Cooper, gave them a copy of the Equal Marriage Act signed by all three party leaders as a present.
20. In Brighton, Andrew Wale and Neil Allard also got married shortly after midnight.
24. And this morning, they were starting their honeymoon.
25. And there more marriages in Brighton once the sun was up.
26. Phil Robathan and James Preston were married in Brighton this morning.
27. Their ceremony was broadcast on BBC Radio.
28. And then they left in an awesome car.
29. And the weddings continued…
30. Sarah Keith and Emma Powell also got married in Brighton later in the day.
31. Kate Barber and Melanie Elvins were married in Stratford-on-Avon
They’ve been engaged for two and half years.