1. Chapter 1: Once upon a time — Friday — Melville House, the independent book publisher in Brooklyn, posted this clever tweet riffing off Donald Trump’s “Make America Great Again” slogan.
4. Chapter 4: Melville goes nuclear.
7. Chapter 7: Melville asks where it can donate to Penguin’s Patreon, a crowdfunding platform that allows people to support artists.
8. Penguin’s response:
9. Leads to:
10. Chapter 8: Both houses regain their chill and respond to other people.
11. Epilogue: Book nerds wrap this tale up by admitting they loved every minute of it.
- After Donald Trump and the Republicans spectacularly failed to repeal Obamacare, Wall Street now realizes that massive tax cuts may not happen 😅 💸
- Jared Kushner, President Trump's son-in-law and adviser, has volunteered to testify in the Senate about his multiple meetings with the Russian ambassador.
- Attorney General Sessions threatened to block money to so-called sanctuary cities that don't help deport undocumented immigrants with criminal records.
- After stopping three girls from boarding a plane for wearing leggings, United Airlines is getting mocked by everyone from Chrissy Teigen to Delta ✈️ 👀