1. Chapter 1: Once upon a time — Friday — Melville House, the independent book publisher in Brooklyn, posted this clever tweet riffing off Donald Trump’s “Make America Great Again” slogan.
4. Chapter 4: Melville goes nuclear.
7. Chapter 7: Melville asks where it can donate to Penguin’s Patreon, a crowdfunding platform that allows people to support artists.
8. Penguin’s response:
9. Leads to:
10. Chapter 8: Both houses regain their chill and respond to other people.
11. Epilogue: Book nerds wrap this tale up by admitting they loved every minute of it.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — it's been reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲