1. Quantum Particles Are Like This Balloon
They do all this cool, inexplicable stuff that scientists would d like to study. The problem is that as soon as they interact with non-quantum particles (represented here by cats), they pop back into regular, boring Newtonian physics.
Still got questions? Here’s a longer, non-GIF explanation.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The CEO of Zenefits plans to step down after 10 months on the job. A legal mess nearly sank the company this year.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪