Sadsquatch is an awesome name but, as @lgriffin points out, Christy Mason totally wasted it, tweeting only once, six months ago, in search of banking advice.
Because of how Twitter is set up, it can be hard to oust inactive users once they’ve established their username. Unless you know someone on the inside, your odds of setting up at @sadsquatch as a depressive northwestern yeti are slim. And there are plenty of other potentially brilliant handles locked up in the same bind.
A few of the most pressing cases:
Despite only tweeting twice, @friend has more followers than me.
Have to think these guys know each other. On the bright side, @mediumdildo has yet to be claimed.
Tragically, @Faceeater completely missed the Great Face-Eating Scare of 2012. The loss to Twitter as a platform is incalculable.
Maybe it’s some kind of protest?
It doesn’t seem like he’s balling very hard at all.
Not clear he’s even aware of the Metallica album.
Why go to the trouble of making an avatar if you’re only going to tweet twice?
32. And now, finally, some good news.
Whoever nabbed @shitisreal is doing Twitter proud.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure 1st-time marchers stick around ✊
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- The Atlanta Falcons are off to the Super Bowl for the 2nd time after defeating the Green Bay Packers 🏈