Seriously, Look At That Thing
He was basically the Burt Reynolds of consumer technology.
13. He Hung Out In Pixar’s Secret Room A Lot
It’s a legit secret room, only accessible through a hidden hatch in an animator’s office. Jobs loved it, and hung out there all the time. From Walter Isaacson: “It reminded him, he said, of the one that he and Daniel Kottke had at Reed, but without the acid.”
So, less cool.
- As they succumbed to smoke inhalation, the Oakland warehouse fire victims texted their loved ones and some embraced, authorities said.
- Former Sen. Bob Dole's law firm was paid $20,000 a month to lobby for Taiwan — and played a role in Trump's call with the president.
- Some talking dolls might be sharing kids' personal info with a company that contracts with the US Army 👭📡
- It's finally here: You can now like comments on Instagram, and people are excited about it 😍📷