Seriously, Look At That Thing
He was basically the Burt Reynolds of consumer technology.
13. He Hung Out In Pixar’s Secret Room A Lot
It’s a legit secret room, only accessible through a hidden hatch in an animator’s office. Jobs loved it, and hung out there all the time. From Walter Isaacson: “It reminded him, he said, of the one that he and Daniel Kottke had at Reed, but without the acid.”
So, less cool.
- White House Press Secretary, Sean Spicer, repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- President Trump signed an executive order that bans foreign organizations that receive US funding from providing abortions.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻