Seriously, Look At That Thing
He was basically the Burt Reynolds of consumer technology.
13. He Hung Out In Pixar’s Secret Room A Lot
It’s a legit secret room, only accessible through a hidden hatch in an animator’s office. Jobs loved it, and hung out there all the time. From Walter Isaacson: “It reminded him, he said, of the one that he and Daniel Kottke had at Reed, but without the acid.”
So, less cool.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- North Korea has arrested a third American citizen amid a dramatic escalation in tensions with the United States.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen."