1. On Tuesday, Bryan Cranston was honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
2. Former Malcolm in the Middle co-star Jane Kaczmarek was there to unveil the star.
3. As was Aaron Paul.
4. Even Frankie Muniz showed up for the celebration!!!
5. Nice haircut, Frankie!
6. Anyways…Bryan did some push-ups…
7. … and showed off some of his yoga skills.
8. Then Aaron planted a big old smooch on Bryan.
9. And for one moment the world smiled.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Federal agencies have put on a fireworks finale for the Obama administration, suing JP Morgan, Oracle, Fiat Chrysler, and Navient.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- Been wondering why your friends now look like weird glamorous cartoons? This Chinese selfie app is why. Say cheese 📸