1. First, Zach Galifianakis arrived in the trunk of a car.
2. Bradley Cooper took some selfies with fans.
3. He required photo approval.
4. Also, please note his suit.
5. Heather Graham looked like this while blowing a kiss.
7. Ken Jeong followed Heather’s lead and blew kisses as well. Awkward.
8. Hanson was there too!
9. So was this actress, Sol E. Ramero.
10. She decided to wear these shoes. Why?!
11. Oh, Kevin Nealon also pretended to smoke an invisible joint.
12. Plus, this kid from the movie was there. Cute, but weird given the other shenanigans of the evening.
13. And finally, Justin Bartha!
14. He looks happy to be there, right?
15. Yup, put on that awkward smile.
16. Weirdness aside, this was adorable.
17. The end.
- The Russian government agrees with Donald Trump's comments that NATO is "obsolete," which the president-elect made during an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.