1. First and foremost, slow down
2. Conserve mental energy
3. If in doubt, wait
4. Know your limits
5. Beware sunk costs
6. Judge strategy, not results
7. Most things revert to the mean
8. Seek refutation, not confirmation
9. Beware your frame of reference
10. Every option can be wrong
11. Want to find out more?
Check out my book Critical Thinking in all its glory!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!