We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A five drawer organiser to help keep all your makeup in one place.
2. This cute display stand to hold your makeup sponges.
3. A hand palette that helps you to mix makeup, without the mess.
4. Velcro sheets that keeps your hair away from your face.
5. A squidger to help you get every last bit of your makeup out.
Squidger is a small gadget that helps to squeeze the last annoying bit out of your moisturisers, foundations, cleansers, anything in a tube really. I mean, yes you could just cut open the packaging to get all the product, but that means you can't travel with it. So this product is actually worth having.
Get it from Squidger, £4.99
6. Silk pillowcases that care for your hair while you sleep.
7. Washable mascara wands with four different brush styles.
Promising review: "These were great! I could definitely see a difference between the eye with just my normal mascara wand, and the eye I used the separate wands for. I like that you can choose which effect you want, and the defining brush is super useful for fixing clumping." .– Emma
Get it from Amazon, £4.99