2. Use an elastic band to stop your zip from opening.
3. Stop your shorts from riding up by sewing on stiffened material.
4. You can unshrink a cotton jumper by soaking it in warm water and hair conditioner for a few minutes.
5. Stretch your shoes with thick socks and a hairdryer.
7. Shaving cream works wonders when it comes to removing makeup from your collar, especially foundation stains.
8. Put baby powder on oil stains and let it soak up the oil overnight.
9. Use nail polish remover to get rid of scuffs on patent shoes.
10. Use a nail file to buff away tough dirt from suede shoes.
11. Taping your third and fourth toes together makes high heels more comfortable.
Taping your “ring” and middle toes together (supposedly) redistributes the weight and pressure points on your feet.Chelsea tried it and it actually worked.