1. Paper Towels
The obvious first choice — try to get the kind that tear in thirds for minimal clogging issues.
Preferable to newspaper because the print won’t rub off on your nether regions. Again, use in moderation.
3. ‘Sanitary Napkin’
You’ll want to use the really thin pink ones (the heavy-duty overnight kind are NOT recommended). Tearing in half might also be wise.
4. ‘Sanitary Napkin’ Wrapper
For desperate people and sensitive toilets.
Beware of paper cuts.
6. Toilet Paper Roll
You’ll probably want to reserve this for #1 situations, and you’ll also need to take the trash out pretty immediately. It works though.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- President Obama has ordered a full review of hacking activity related to the 2016 election. Intelligence officials have alleged Russia used the hacks to interfere with the election.
- Trump's cabinet fills out: President-elect reportedly taps Washington congresswoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers for Interior Secretary, Goldman Sachs president Gary Cohn for National Economic Council Director.
- South Korean President Park Geun-hye has apologized for negligence after lawmakers impeached her over a corruption scandal.
- J. Cole dropped his much-anticipated album and people are holding onto it like it's an oxygen tank for 2016.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at