1. Paper Towels
The obvious first choice — try to get the kind that tear in thirds for minimal clogging issues.
Preferable to newspaper because the print won’t rub off on your nether regions. Again, use in moderation.
3. ‘Sanitary Napkin’
You’ll want to use the really thin pink ones (the heavy-duty overnight kind are NOT recommended). Tearing in half might also be wise.
4. ‘Sanitary Napkin’ Wrapper
For desperate people and sensitive toilets.
Beware of paper cuts.
6. Toilet Paper Roll
You’ll probably want to reserve this for #1 situations, and you’ll also need to take the trash out pretty immediately. It works though.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- A viral Instagram post falsely claimed 14 black girls went missing over 24 hours in Washington, DC, but that doesn't mean there isn't a problem. Now lawmakers are taking action.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached its iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at