1. Paper Towels
The obvious first choice — try to get the kind that tear in thirds for minimal clogging issues.
Preferable to newspaper because the print won’t rub off on your nether regions. Again, use in moderation.
3. ‘Sanitary Napkin’
You’ll want to use the really thin pink ones (the heavy-duty overnight kind are NOT recommended). Tearing in half might also be wise.
4. ‘Sanitary Napkin’ Wrapper
For desperate people and sensitive toilets.
Beware of paper cuts.
6. Toilet Paper Roll
You’ll probably want to reserve this for #1 situations, and you’ll also need to take the trash out pretty immediately. It works though.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Republicans are working overnight trying to finalize a deal that'd allow their Obamacare replacement plan to pass in the House.
- Rep. Adam Schiff said there's "more than circumstantial evidence" that Trump's campaign colluded with Russia during the election.
- Four people died in what officials are calling a terror attack after a car drove into pedestrians near Parliament in London. A suspect was also killed by police.
- A 4-month-old golden retriever named after Joe Biden got to meet and even lick the former vice president at the Capitol today 🐶❤️
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at