1. Harlem Is Not A Borough. Manhattan Is.
2. These Are Supposed To Be A NYC Borough Collection And Nike Left Out Staten Island
3. Nothing Should Ever Be Branded As “NYC Cool.” Nike Should Have Left That To Beach Shops And Walmart.
4. This Comes Only A Month After They Released The “Hipstamatic.” Nike Is Now Essentially Urban Outfitters.
Never Forget The Nike Good Years…
If you’re still interested, they go on sale at the “Ice Cream truck” parked in front of Nike Sportswear 21 Mercer in NYC this Friday. The shoes are Air Force 1s and each one comes with a specially engraved “NYC” lace tag. They cost more than you should spend on them.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.