1. This week’s dates are all in New Zealand
And Juan Pablo arrives by Seaplane for some reason….
2. Andi FINALLY gets her “One on One” Date
3. She’s pretty stoked about it
4. The other girls - not so much…
5. The date starts out pretty well…
Juan Pablo Season Shirtless Count: 9
6. … And ends pretty well too
7. Sharleen, Chelsie, Renee, Nikki, Kat, and Cassandra are all invited to “let LOVE roll” on the group date
This means Clare gets the second “One on One” date
8. Cassandra’s not too happy about it
9. The group date starts out with a toast
Ok this actually seems awesome
Juan Pablo Season Shirtless Count: 10
13. After rolling for a while Juan Pablo takes the ladies to The Shire
14. These ceilings are clearly way too high for Hobbits
15. Juan Pablo and Renee share their first kiss, which is clearly a special moment for Juan Pablo
16. So special that he kisses Nikki right afterwards
Nikki’s wandering tongue
17. And then Sharleen?
18. Since Sharleen was the most awkward, she gets the “Group Date Rose”
19. It’s Cassandra’s Birthday! Make a wish Cassandra!
20. Was your wish to get sent home early?
Because that’s exactly what happened
21. Cassandra just turned 22 and already has a child, but she’s pretty sure time is running out for her…
Maybe wait until you’re at least 30 to start worrying?!
22. After talking AGAIN about the stupidest plot of the season, night swimming, Clare and Juan Pablo seem to have made up
23. So of course she gets the rose
24. Only Chris Harrison can truly understand what Juan Pablo is going through
“Totally - I know man - it’s so tough on you”
25. At the Cocktail Party Chelsie and Kat make some last minute pleas to stay
Journaling eh Kat?
27. Rose Ceremony time: Andi, Sharleen, and Clare are all safe from elimination
28. And the other three roses go to
29. Kat was just too real for Juan Pablo
30. And once again Sharleen is the most upset because she is forced to spend another week on The Bachelor
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new National Security Adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎