1. The gang is all headed to Vietnam this week
2. Which is amazingly beautiful
3. Kat should get an automatic rose for this reference regarding their travels
4. Renee gets the first “One-on-One” date
5. Juan Pablo takes her on a pedicab ride
Because nothing spells romantic like not being able to see your date
6. Then Renee gets fitted for a dress
7. Which she looks pretty great in
8. Renee didn’t get a kiss, but she did get the rose!
9. Sharleen, Chelsie, Kat, Cassandra, Clare, Kelly, Alli, Danielle, and Andi are all invited on the group date
But will they be able to go with the flow?
10. Andi is not too thrilled about it…
11. The group date starts with Juan Pablo and Clare kissing in front of the other girls
Juan Pablo Season Shirtless Count: 6
12. Then the girls get to do some manual labor
What a fun date!
13. Andi is worried about not getting a “One on One” date yet but Juan Pablo’s just like
14. Meanwhile Nikki is rocking this sweet head scarf in anticipation of her “One on One” date
15. Later on the group date Juan Pablo makes out with Clare in a pool
Juan Pablo Season Shirtless Count: 7
16. Then he makes out with Sharleen on the beach
17. Then he makes out with Andi on the beach
Are you noticing a pattern?
18. Sine Pool Make-outs obviously trump Beach Make-outs, Clare gets the rose
19. And the other girls are just like
20. Clare is still horny after getting the rose, so she convinces JP to go into the ocean with her… AT 4AM
Juan Pablo Season Shirtless Count: 8
21. Nikki’s date involves going to “Hell”
22. Hell is apparently a cave that you repel into
23. With these creepy statues at the bottom
Hell is kind of chill actually
24. And of course Nikki gets the rose because Juan Pablo gives them to everyone
25. Later at the cocktail party Juan Pablo finally kisses Renee
26. He then slut shames Clare for going into the ocean with him and doing….What?
Because he’s only kissed 4 other girls so far this episode
27. Rose Ceremony Time: Renee, Clare, and Nikki are all safe from elimination
28. And the roses go to
29. Kelly weirdly didn’t get an exit interview
30. Danielle was more worried about Juan Pablo than herself
31. And Alli was a little upset
32. Not a great sign when the person who’s the most upset has to spend more time on the show
We’re right there with you Sharleen
- Donald Trump marveled at how "brilliantly" Hitler seized power during a 2000 visit to a Holocaust museum.
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.