1. Clare got the first one-on-one date, and she needed to be blindfolded
2. So Juan Pablo could surprise her in a Winter Wonderland
3. Meanwhile, the girls at the house were all
4. Juan Pablo is contractually obligated to take off his shirt in every episode
5. He offered Clare the Rose
6. She accepted
Settle down Clare, you’re still in LA
8. Kat gets the second one-on-one date, and he takes her in a plane and does this
9. Then this happens
11. Later Kat accepts the rose from JP on stage
12. 13 of the 16 other girls get invited on the “Group Date”
13. Which 3 girls haven’t been asked on a date yet?
14. Before the Group Date Victoria said this
16. …and his spirit animal
17. Elise and Andi are supposed to pose in the nude - neither are too happy about it
18. Elise manages to trade outfits with Lucy
19. Really Lucy the Free Spirit? Are you cool with that?
20. I guess so…
21. Ultimately Andi agreed to bare all when she found out Juan Pablo would be naked as well
Juan Pablo Season Shirtless count: 2
22. More Photo Shoot GIFs
Cassandra makes a good impression
Keep an eye on Victoria
Kelly did say she was a dog lover…
26. And then there was Victoria
31. Eventually Victoria disappears to the bathroom stall, and Renee goes in after her
Those are motherly instincts for sure
33. And not even Juan Pablo can convince her to come out
34. Kelly the dog lover won the group date rose
35. And Victoria made an early exit
36. Before the night of the Rose Ceremony Juan Pablo got some important advice from a trusted friend
37. Amy L and Sharleen get some last minute facetime
39. Cassandra misses her son, but she’s not going anywhere
40. Time for the Rose Ceremony. Remember - Clare, Kat, and Kelly are safe from elimination
41. And the winners are…
42. So long Amy L
Not a good year for the Amy’s
43. We will miss you Chantel
44. And of course, We will never forget Victoria
45. See you next week!
When Kelly gets cut, can Molly please stay?
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and ended within 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨