25. Josh B. the telecommunication marketer.
Josh was very upset when he got eliminated. Like weirdly upset. He’s probably a little too short for Andi.
24. Rudie the attorney.
Something tells me Andi didn’t take a break from her job as a D.A. so she could listen to terrible lawyer jokes.
23. Steven the snowboard product developer.
Steven was way too chill for Andi, and even though he was “stoked to be there” he didn’t make the first cut.
22. Jason the urgent care physician.
How did this awesome joke not get him a rose?
21. Mike the bartender.
People call him Camps (I think?) It was not a good night for people with long blond hair.
20. Emil the helicopter pilot.
Emil decided to introduce himself as Anal. WHY EMIL WHY?!
19. Chris the farmer.
Chris didn’t have any gimmicks, just his Iowa charm.
18. Dylan the accountant.
He was nervous and a little weird about personal space.
17. Brian the basketball coach.
Brian pretended like he needed help with his tie, so Andi touched him. I see you Brian.
16. Marcus the sports medicine manager.
He was the first one out of the limo, and pretty nervous, but did OK.
15. Andrew the social media marketer.
It’s that kind of wit that Andrew uses in his job as a professional tweeter.
14. JJ the pantsapreneur.
JJ is really excited to go on this “love quest.”
13. Tasos the wedding event coordinator.
He said “a lot of planning” went into buying a padlock and key and he PLANS WEDDINGS.
12. Bradley the opera singer.
Bradley actually sang on the first night, unlike some other recent opera singers (looking at you Sharleen.)
11. Cody the personal trainer.
The limo happened to break down right before the mansion so he had to push it. Coincidence?
9. Carl the firefighter.
Carl brought a little globe and pointed out where he was from. Cool?
8. Marquel the sponsorship salesman.
Marquel was looking real good out of the limo, and he had a cookie “tasting” once inside.
7. Patrick the advertising executive.
He brought a soccer ball and kicked it far away as a metaphor for Andi being done with Juan Pablo. Next level bro!
6. Brett the hairdresser.
Brett decided to go klepto and bring Andi a lamp he stole from the hotel.
5. Nick S. the pro golfer.
Nick was the only one not to show up by limo. It worked for him.
4. Ron the beverage sales manager.
Ron might secretly be on this show to sell drinks. Keep your eyes on him.
3. Nick V. the software sales executive.
Nick played the nerd card to perfection. He got the “First Impression Rose.”
2. Craig the tax accountant.
So much win here.