Disclaimer: don't try this at home!
Lysergic Acid Diethylamide (LSD) is a psychedelic drug that became hip in the 60s.
It's commonly known as acid...
And it has many psychological effects.
Here's what an LSD trip feels like.
1. You disconnect from your body...
2. And no longer perceive the world through your senses.
3. Everything around you looks brighter...
4. And beautiful and interesting and magical.
5. You see reality from a new perspective...
6. Indeed, you can see sounds and hear colors.
7. You feel the energy from things as they move, forming brilliant shifting patterns.
8. You feel like a curious baby who just discovered the world around him.
9. Everything in your mind is amplified.
10. You feel a lot of happiness and euphoria.
11. The walls and floor move and the friction causes sparks.
12. You lose perception of time...
13. And sometimes it seems to run backwards.
14. You see rainbows everywhere around you.
15. Objects that are stable seem to move and have a halo of light surrounding them.
16. Every footstep you take feels like you're walking 100 feet at a time.
17. You zoom through the universe at the speed of light.
18. Things start to swirl like a whirlpool.
19. The air feels heavy and almost liquid.
20. Everything is funny and you can't stop laughing.
21. You feel a tingling sensation through your body...
22. And get a rush of energy that won't let your limbs stay still.
23. You try to express yourself but it's hard to speak.
24. You might feel some nausea.
25. You think you are losing your mind...
No you're not... maybe yes... I'm so confused!
26. Your mind is too active to possibly shut down!
How long will this last!?
So be very very careful...
And watch Alice in Wonderland instead...
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!