1. Cliffs of Moher, Ireland
2. The El Colacho Baby-Jumping Festival in Castrillo De Murcia, Spain
3. Frogner Sculpture Park in Oslo, Norway
4. Coober Pedy, underground Australian town
Coober Pedy started out as your run-of-the-mill rural Aussie mining town, until the residents realized one day that the punishing alien weather of the Outback was such abusive garbage that they were happier underground. So rather than live somewhere else, they just moved the whole town underground.
5. Tomatina Festival in Buñol, Spain
6. The Catacombs in Paris, France
Hey, six million dead French people can't all be wrong.