1. Reaching For The Coffee Maker Is A Reflex
2. After the First 2 hours After Your First Cup, You Start To Crash
You're Leonardo Di Caprio in Titanic and your friend is Kate Winslet. She can save you if only she decides to share (but her greedy self doesn't).
3. As Soon As You Get More, You Can't Stop
You're like that poor kid in Matilda eating that chocolate cake.
4. You Start To Believe You Can Only Function At Work With It
You give credit to the 5 cups of coffee that helped you finish all of your paperwork, apply to Law School, and make a new friend.
5. Your Last $5 Goes To The Biggest Red Eye You've Ever Seen
Who needs food?! That espresso saved your life.